A unique service we offer at MyLife is short notice support. This service may prevent hospital admission or aid your prompt discharge after a hospital stay. It also gives you and your family reassurance knowing that skilled Health Care Assistants and Registered Nurses are supporting you with home healthcare as often as necessary, ensuring that you continue to recover well.
We can offer support with all nursing and home healthcare needs, for example:
- Medication management and support
- Monitoring of vital signs including taking your blood pressure, temperature, blood sugar levels, urinalysis
- Diabetes support
- Continence management including stoma care
- Supporting good fluid and nutrition intake
- Healthy weight management
- Change of dressings
We understand that specialist support can be complex and personal to the individual.
We like to offer some time dedicated to you, with no obligation, so that you can fully discuss what you need and find out how we can help before making any decisions.