Arranging Your Assistance
MyLife wants to offer everyone a very individual, flexible and bespoke service. Here is how we will help from the very first contact:
- When you first get in touch we will listen carefully to you (and involved relatives) about your circumstances and what help you are considering. We can then outline how we can assist you and how our service works.
- We will arrange a visit to your home to hold a free Home Support Assessment where we can learn all about the assistance you would like, and really get to know you. We will advise you then about which services we feel you would find most helpful and give full details about the MyLife’s procedures and prices. We encourage you to invite relatives and/or friends to be with you at this meeting.
- We will then create your own MyLife Personal Assistance Plan that you can then review. It will contain a schedule of the support you will receive from My Life.
- Once you are happy with your Plan, we will reflect on your wishes and choose the My Assistants we feel will be best suited to yourself. We will then introduce you to them in your home and ensure you are fully happy with our choices.
- After our service has started, we will contact you regularly to ensure you are happy with the assistance provided.
- We will regularly review your MyLife Personal Assistance Plan with you in person and make any changes that reflect your latest wishes.